Pantry Kitchen Cabinets
Pantry Cabinets, Walk-In Pantries, Butler’s Pantries and Appliance Store Cabinets
Pantry cabinets are essential storage spaces for food, small appliances, crockery, dinnerware, tableware and so much more. We can provide a variety of options for pantry cabinets for your kitchen as well as appliance stores or fully decked out walk-in Pantries or Butler’s Pantries.
We can supply cabinets with doors and drawers (various styles and opening mechanisms are available) or just carcasses for your DIY flat pack project.
For open shelving or pantries without doors: upgrade the carcasses from white to coloured carcasses using board from Formica, Polytec or Laminex. IF space is limited then we can make shallower depth cabinets (and drawer runners).
All Pantry Kitchen cabinets can be Customized. If you don’t find a cabinet design or cabinet size you are after please email us for design guidance and a quote.
DOOR OPTIONS to consider:
- Pair of tall doors
- Doors below and above benchtop height
- Bi-fold doors folding to left or right
- Doors above benchtop, drawers below
- Shelves can be different depths to suit reaching in to get things. Adjustable shelving helps customise their location.
- Add Inner drawers behind doors
APPLIANCE STORES (behind doors)
- Feature benchtop inside for appliances
- Shallow depth shelves above the benchtop for easy access
- Inner drawers under the benchtop
- Add floating shelves for feature items
- Consider lighting under the top cabinets or floating shelves
- Add sink, dishwasher, bins, fridge, pullout spice racks, corner units
- Door style can continue from the style used in the Kitchen or use a cheaper option (eg. laminate colour similar to the Polyurethane colour used in a Kitchen)
- Often this room uses the cabinet carcass only without doors
- Consider upgrading the carcass colour – check what coloured MR particleboard is available from Formica, Laminex or Polytec.
- Depth of the cabinets can be shallower for accessibility
ALL OF OUR DIY CABINETS ARE SOLID BUILT USING TOP GRADE MATERIALS.
PLEASE NOTE WE APPLY A $1000 + GST MINIMUM ORDER
(all Prices Exclude GST)
Our standard cabinets include:
- Blum hinges
- Blum TANDEMBOX Antaro soft close drawers
- Door Options:
18 mm MR MDF 2 Pac Poly doors (Options: Plain, Shadowline, Shaker, V-groove) or
16mm MR MDF Melamine (Formica, Polytec or Laminex – various ranges and finishes are available)
- 16 mm Melamine HMR cabinets with 1 mm ABS edging
- Adjustable legs OR upgrade to ladder frame kicker
- Adjustable shelves
Pick up is from our Factory at Hornsby, on the North side of Sydney, close to the M1 turnoff to the Central Coast.